June 02, 2016

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin


I just love to read blogs, whether it's to find advice or inspiration on certain things, or just to have a good old nose into other people's lives, I just love blogs.

I love to read blogs written by people who live local to me, as I find it really useful to tap into their local expertise.  However, some of the best blogs that I follow, I actually discovered via the Bloglovin app.

If you haven't heard of Bloglovin before, it's basically like the Instagram of the blog world!  

You can follow High Heels & Pram Wheels on Bloglovin by clicking here.

Bloglovin is a fantastic app for bloggers and readers alike, but don't just take my word for it, check it out now and see if you find any blogs that interest you!

Kerrie X

Do you use Bloglovin?
Have you subscribed to my blog on Bloglovin?!



The picture used for this blog post is one of my own photographs taken at Roath Park, Cardiff.




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14935141/?claim=hr76mt84be3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© High Heels & Pram Wheels | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig